Pages, Cornish Pastie, Tripe and Onions,Meat Loaf, Christmas Pudding, Steak and Kidney Pie and Pudd

Friday 16 August 2013

Butterscotch Walnut Brownies Like mother Used To Make

I die and go to Heaven, when I sink my teeth into these slices of eating pleasure,decadent,sinful,but can fool myself they are healthy,with the adding of walnuts,which are good for me ! lol

Brownies image

Ingredients- makes about 16 brownies

. 125g./4oz.butter
. 125g./4oz. brown sugar
. 2 eggs beaten
. 5ml./1 tsp. vanilla essence
. 75g./3oz. self raising flour,sifted
. 50g./2oz. walnuts,chopped

Method

. Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.Beat in the eggs,then the vanilla essence.Fold in the flour,then the walnuts and mix well.Spoon the batter into a well greased 18cm./7 inch square baking tin and put into the oven preheated to warm ( 170*C/325*F or Gas Mark 3 ). Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until firm.Cut into squares to serve.

                                                  

                                                   How to make brownies video recipe


1 comment:

  1. Hi Senka thanks for your comment I will email you shortly.

    Kind Regards,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete