Ingredients for one serving
* 1 large egg
* 1 bannana
* blueberries or fruit of choice
* beat the egg in a bowl and add the banana crushed whisk together, a few lumps are ok.
* soften blueberries till they start to split over a low heat adding sugar if required.
* heat butter in a pan till bubbling! tip in egg banana mix and cook dragging mixture from outside to cente as it cooks, flip and cook other side.
* slide onto a plate add filling and fold over! sprinkle with icing sugar if required.
* serve with cream! ice cream! clotted cream.